- In your mobile browser tap on Share and select the appropriate menu to send the website link in email.
- Send the link to the following email address: email@example.com
- The bookmark will be added to your Catalog. You can check your Catalog bookmarks on the My Bookmarks page.
- In the Catalog you can add tags to the bookmark or you can move the bookmark to the Dashboard.
- Make sure you send the link from your email address which was used to create your Ninja account.
Friday, September 2, 2016
New feature: adding bookmark via email
As I described in the previous post struggling with the bookmarklets on the mobile devices was not a good idea. From now you can simply add a bookmark to your collection on mobile devices without having installed any bookmarklet: